Updated May 25, 2018
Creative Apple A&M Ltd. (trade company name: “Print My Design”) values its customers and respects their privacy. We collect customer information in an effort to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products, services, contests, and promotions.
We recognize that we must maintain and use customer information responsibly. We do not sell or rent the information you provide to us online to third parties. However, we do share your information with third parties under certain circumstances as detailed below.
This policy describes the personal information we collect about you, why we collect it, how we use it and when we share it with third parties. Our policy also describes the choices you can make about how we collect and use your information.
Information collected automatically:
- your IP address
- the internet browser and device you use
- data passed through applications you may download via our website
- the date and time you visit, and how you use our website and access its content
- if you place any orders, your purchase and payment history
If you are a registered Creative Apple A&M Ltd (Print My Design) customer, we link this automatically-collected data to the other information we collect about you described below. We use this information for a variety of purposes described below.
- contact details (such as e-mail address, physical address, telephone numbers)
- payment information (such as credit card or bank account details)
We use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- fulfill your order and provide related customer service;
- maintain, improve, and administer our website,
- inform you about products and services that might be of interest to you,
- provide co-branded offers with our partners,
- improve or personalize your online experience, our services, and our communications with you,
- identify and prevent fraud,
- enhance the security of our network and information systems,
- better understand how visitors use our website, and to determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
- Fulfilling or delivering your order
- Storing and securing data
- Processing payments
- Marketing, analytics, and fraud detection activities; or
- Customer service
We only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is provided or because we are legally required to do so.
You have the right to:
- access your personal information
- unsubscribe from marketing or withdraw any specific consents you gave us
- request a copy of the personal information that is being processed by us
- have errors in your personal information corrected
- have your personal information deleted (or altered so that you are not identifiable) or to restrict the ways in which we use your information – but in either case, only under specific circumstances prescribed by law
- lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to help us protect your personal information. For example, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt your credit card information when you purchase products through our website. When you establish an account at Print My Design, you choose a password to help protect your account information. You should select a strong password and keep it safe. You may change the password as often as you wish by going to My Account and selecting “Account Update.”
We also use multiple security options on our websites to protect your personal informations.
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies
Third Party Cookies